UNET Telemetry System is the modern cardiologic complex for remote highly qualified ECG diagnostic of heart function regardless cardiologist’s or patient’s location.
UNET helps solve two important issues:
- to provide a highly qualified on-site cardiac diagnosis as part of emergency care wherever the patient needs it.
- to create an effective system for early diagnosis and prevention of cardiovascular disease.
UNET consists of two functional elements, a UCARD-100 portable electrocardiograph and a telemetry central station (automated cardiology workstation) with automated document workflow and notifications.
Automated cardiology workstation of the medical consultant (ACW) is a center for receiving and processing information coming from electrocardiographs UCARD 100. ACW of the medical consultant being built on the basis of modern hardware and software solutions allows receiving ECG, maintaining a database and making reports. Built-in feedback system allows by one “click” to contact with a doctor sending the ECG.
- ECG transmission via wireless and wired communication channels
- Remote timely consultation
- Operational voice communication to clarify the clinical condition of the patient
- Transfer of conclusions directly on the electrocardiograph
- Flexible system of notification and reporting
- Automatically notification of the doctor about a new ECG
- Viewing of ECG obtained on mobile devices
- Ability to make and receive calls directly from the electrocardiograph
- Formation of patient’s electronic data card with his medical history
- Automatic calculation of amplitude and time parameters of QRS-complex in all leads, dispersion of PQ and QT intervals, electrical axis of the heart
- Automatic analysis of arrhythmias, conduction disorders, hypertrophy of the various parts of the heart, myocardial infarction
Automatic detection of pacemaker impulse
System elements interaction:
The functioning process of UNET Telemetry System elements includes:
- ECG recording using a full-featured ECG UCARD 100
- ECG transmission to the Automated cardiology workstation in accordance with the international standard for transmitting ECG EN 1064
- Documentation and processing of received information by the hardware and software Automated cardiology workstation
- Decision-making by specialist based on received ECG, previous records, as well as comments of doctor who made ECG
- Feedback from the patient and / or medical staff for timely medical assistance.
- ECG registration of a patient with the help of a full-featured electrocardiograph UCARD 100
- View, print, analysis and interpretation of the ECG by program analysis which built-in to electrocardiograph
- Saving ECG with patient data
Transmission and storage of ECG
- Sending ECG to Cardiology Center
- Automatic reception of ECG with patient’s data
- ECG record in the electronic database
- Automatic informing doctor about getting a new ECG
• Analysis of the resulting ECG using an expanded set of tools for processing and analysis of ECG
• Clarification of the information with aid of call to the GSM-module electrocardiograph or doctor’s phone
• Formation of the final conclusion
• Transmission of conclusion and recommendations for further action to the doctor who located near the patient