UM 300-20 Patient Monitor with 20″ display is the best choice for operating rooms where standard screen size is insufficient for proper monitoring and additional parameters display.
- Wide range of parameters in basic configuration
- Extended monitoring parameters that easy to add and set up
- Reliable and high quality measurement
- Seamless patient monitoring
- User-friendly interface
- Efficient design
- Easy to observe sanitary standards
Basic integrated set of monitored parameters:
- Respiration rate
- SpO2 using Masimo SET® or OxiMax™ (Nellcor™) technology
- Body temperature (2 channels)
- CO2 (main- or sidestream)
Extended set of monitored parameters, connected via UniPort technology:
- IBP (up to 4 channels)
- 12-leads ECG
- Multi-gas monitoring (N2O, СО2, Hal, Iso, Enf, Sev, Des) / О2 (main-or sidestream)
- Monitoring of depth of anesthesia (BIS-module), EEG
- Amplitude-integrated electroencephalography (aEEG)
- Measurement of the main hemodynamic parameters using a thermodilution technique (C.O.)
- Non-invasive monitoring of central hemodynamic parameters by ICG
- Monitoring of the level of neuromuscular activity (NMT).
- Connection with UNET Central Monitoring Station provides continuous gap-free monitoring, patients databases maintenance and remote control access to vital data.
- UniScreen — extended monitoring on two individually customizable screens.
- Web Viewer — remote access to patient information using mobile devices
- Bed-To-Bed Viewer — get access to patient data from one monitor on any other UM 300 monitor in the hospital network.
- PDF report generation with the ability to save data to an external USB flash drive and / or print to a network printer.
- TFT display, touch screen, 20″ display
- 5 cm (2″) depth only
- UniPort universal connector technology for easy extend the functionality of basic model
- Built-in WiFi module
- Automatic switch from wire to wireless connection
- ECG analysis: ST-segment analysis, arrhythmia analysis, QTc analysis, Heart Rate Variability
- 3 display modes: Standard, Large Numbers, Mini-trends
- Drug dose and infusion rate, Ventilation, Oxygenation and Hemodynamic calculators
- Simultaneous display of more than 12 real-time waveforms
- Individual screen settings (user profiles)
- Adjustable “hot” keys
- Onboard memory – up to 720 hours trends for all monitored parameters
- Wide-viewing light alarm indicator (up to 360°)
- Ability to save data, such as trends and waveforms, on a USB flash drive
- Additional external display
- Convenient carrying handle
- Multifunctional monitor mount system
Internal rechargeable battery